The RootHub’s Mid-year Management retreat for 2020 in pictures.
This is our data-driven approach to People operations, in which we research and analyze our data to help us understand the specific dynamics of our own human interactions & practices to enable us make smarter decisions. Some key statistics:
– The average age of our leaders- 25 years
– 60% Female, 40% Male
– 12 management personnel
– Average years of experience- 3 years
– 6 active projects
– 90% of our staff strength is sourced from our internship program
– Average number of hours dedicated to learning- 4 hours a week
– 1 key vision: Leveraging technology as a tool for economic advancement for all. We are proud and excited to be working with a creative and solutions-driven team of people like Bundie Ufuoma AkpomedayeYimee PaulFrancis Onuk Imelda Francis Edet Sylvia Okokon Ogoluwa Simon Ojewale Kufre Ernest Grace Etiah Onyebuchi Cannonleo Omoigberale Udoma Mabel Daisy Onuk Oriko ezezechi who have inculcated a sharing culture, and demonstrated great leadership abilities to achieve 10x growth.